Friday 20 February 2015

So you want to build the next great mobile app?

Mobileapp
Feed-twFeed-fb

Perhaps you have that next great idea — a mobile app itch you need to scratch. Well, don't we all? It's how you go about putting that idea into action that really matters

That's why Mashable sat down with mobile guru and founder of product development company Fueled, Rameet Chawla, and asked him what special ingredients are necessary for building a successful app. "What's going to determine success isn't the added polish, but what the app is doing," Chawla says. "If you aren't adding value to the user experience, then it won't end up being a popular app."

Rameet Chawla is a man of many apps. Fueled has helped develop apps for QuizUp, Afterlight, KeyMe, JackThreads and Barney's New York, to name a few. "Right now I have six screens," he says as he scrolls through his phone. "I typically start fresh when I buy a new phone, and I get a new phone every year. When I max out my screens, I create folders. I have no organizational structure. The apps are ordered in the order I downloaded them ... unless it's on my home screen. Home screen is specific." Read more...

More about Mobile, Marketing, Business, Small Business, and Startups

No comments:

Post a Comment